Mask making work sheets

These are a few examples of the worksheets that I used with the Level 1 Diploma pupils for their Mask Making Module.


Name


Edexcel Creative and Media Diploma Level 1 Unit 2; 'Adorn, embellish, decorate.


My product:

What will it be used for?



Who would buy it?



What legal and ethical issues do I need to think about?


How long do I need to make it?


Resources I will need to make it


ANNOTATION.


How I made it


The process I used


What went well


What didn' t work out the way I expected


I will use this process or technique in my design


I will not use this process or technique in my design because...


I will make this out of...


I will decorate this by...


I will add texture to this by...


I will make this look old by...


I will make this look like metal by...


I will make this look shiny by...


Peer Assessment.

Name
What I like about your mask;
Another thing I like is;
I think it would be good if next time you;

Evaluation.


I have been successful because





I have learnt how to





I have changed my plans by..




because..





The part that I found most difficult was





If I were to make my mask again, I would change it by


Wednesday 7 April 2010 at 11:31

0 Comments to "Mask making work sheets"

Post a Comment