Diploma passport

Diploma Passport.

This is a questionnaire that I gave out to Diploma pupils in order to be able to personalise their learning better!

Diploma Passport.


Name:

Age:

Where I was born:

How long I have lived in Cornwall:

The reason I chose to study the Creative and Media Diploma was because:





The disciplines of the Creative and Media Diploma that I am most interested are:(tick)

2D Visual Art Photo Imaging Advertising
3D Visual Art Craft Audio and Radio
Graphic Design Publishing and Printing Film
Product Design Dance TV
Fashion Drama Interactive Media
Textiles Music Animation
Creative Writing Computer Games

The disciplines that I have gained experience in on the Diploma course so far are:(tick)

2D Visual Art Photo Imaging Advertising
3D Visual Art Craft Audio and Radio
Graphic Design Publishing and Printing Film
Product Design Dance TV
Fashion Drama Interactive Media
Textiles Music Animation
Creative Writing Computer Games

The disciplines that I am most skilled / experienced in are:(please list and give as much detail as possible).








When I finish the Diploma course, I would like to:




My favourite film / genre of film is:




My favourite TV programme is:




My favourite music genre / artist / style / era is:




My favourite music video is:




My favourite style of dance is:




The type of art work that I like and would like to learn more about is:




The type of design work that I like and would like to learn more about is:




I would also like to learn more about:




My hobbies / interests outside of school are:



Saturday 27 February 2010 at 14:19

0 Comments to "Diploma passport"

Post a Comment